Silver-Turtle

Reflection of Travels both here in the USA and, that made by my family member to Africa.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherst, New Hampshire, United States

I can be classified as a serious health nut. I eat huge amounts of raw and/or green veggies each day. Walk 8 to 13 miles each day over hilly landscape. Since I began keeping a record: Aug 20th,2K8, I have logged well over 1,000 plus miles during this time of walking, climbing or hiking.

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Hiker's Eyes,
The Grand Ole Lady, she does stand her eternal watch singularly..most uniquely in this world, as one of the often climbed mountain..yet with the coming of each night fall..she sleeps alone, sometimes coveted, in a blanket of clouds, often not even that..to endure her naked pride as one often sought, touched, loved , yet in her proudest moments, betrayed for another.

The end of a perfect day last evening, sitting out on the front lawn with neighbors having several tall glass of rum/tonic..Watching the grand-kid running after butterflies..